Monday, September 9, 2013

PASTOR DIDIER'S HEALTH

This is very important issue to me.

  • Before I left the U. S. Pastor Paul admonished me to make sure that Pastor Didier ate good food and drank lots of water.
  • Upon arrival I was very surprised at how thin he had become.
  • He told me that he had lost 20 pounds since returning to The Congo.
  • Before we went to the Mission, we traveled to the Jambo Market and purchased at least six gallons of water.
  • Every place we go, he carries water.
  • He eats meat, carbs, and green veggies daily since I have been here.  In the past he told me that he did not eat meat except when there were guests at the Mission.
  • He does not appear to be any healthier.
  • He is working very hard as well is Annie.

There is the possibility of European Medical Care

  • His sister whom he has not seen in twenty years has sent him $700. to fly to Belgium.
  • She has told him that she will be able to get him necessary medical care.
  • The $700.00 will pay for half his fare there so he needs more money for the fare plus spending money while away from home.
  • I presume that prescribed medicine will be on him.




 


1 comment: