Sunday, August 25, 2013

Church Services Today

Sunday

  • Spoke twice today  once in Sunday School  and then in the main service.

  • It was in Mineral, VA which is a two hour drive from my daughter's house.

  •  I was being guided by a GPS unit, but I was beginning to distrust the thing because I kept going, going and going South.

  • I thought I was going to end up leaving the state, but finally arrived at the Church.

  • A dear friend  is the Pastor in Mineral,  the last time I had seen him was many years ago.

  • We were re-united by Facebook.

  • After church I had a great visit with a couple--they are thinking about adopting a child.

  • That excites me.

  • I am suire that does not surprise me.

 

  • Is this not what Pastor do when they are on vacation?



No comments:

Post a Comment