Thank You From
- Two of our Pastors (Mickey and Peter) who are in seminary because of your generosity. They repeatedly expressed their gratitude and wanted me to say "Thank you." And they were thrilled to get bicycles. Bikes are small trucks in The Congo.
- Approximately 300 people living in the bush who received medical care from our medical doctor. They also received vision care from five ophthalmologists who traveled with us. Twenty seven people from the bush were transported to Lubumbashi to receive free cataract surgery. The man standing is Dr. Alain MD and the man in the red shirt was our chief ophthalmologist. Yes, the little girl seated to the left of her mom was blinded by cataracts. Numerous people received glasses and/or medicine.
We now have three churches in the Lubumbashi area and the fourth will be in the bush approximately 400 kilometers north of Lubumbashi. For this we are grateful.
We Are Still Dealing With:
- Hunger and mal-nutrition
- Bad water
- An over crowded Orphanage
- The need for a new car to get Pastor Didier and a work crew into the bush
- The building of a new structure for church number three
- The ability to get orphans out of the country.